Sunday, November 07, 2004

i'm feeling barfy

i ate some day old brownies from the coffee shop that my little brother, peter, works at. i don't know if it's the brownies or if i just ate too much at dinner. i was starving after yoga. i feel better now that i've done some physical activity. my gym clothes were soaked in sweat. they are currently sitting in a bucket of cold water.

peter is now putting legs onto my table top. i like the table top because it's a table top from a restaurant of some sort. i don't know why my parents had it though because i'm positive that we never had black and white table tops in any of our restaurants. i can't believe my little brother has a tool box. isn't that something that only dads and construction workers have? my dad used to have this bright red tool box that reminded me of opitmus prime.

tomorrow i have a pretty full day which i'm happy about. i'm going to yoga, then to the distillery for a cleaning shift, then an art show, and then i have a staff party later that night. i might be going for dinner between the art show and the party. no real concrete plans yet. i have yet to figure out what i'm going to wear to the party. i would love to wear my stiletto boots but i don't know if i want to be having aching feet the whole night. maybe i'll miraculously learn how to walk in them properly and all will be well with my tootsies.

the noises from the power drill are worrying me a bit. i'm scared that peter's going to accidentally drill through the table top and inadvertently put holes in my floor. oh well...that's just a risk that i'll have to take. there's nothing like having fathers and brothers doing stuff for you. go team family!

anyway, time to see if that bitch on ebay has stopped bidding on that eye shadow.

No comments: