Wednesday, January 26, 2005

dye in my hair

i'm dying my hair pink again. i got it bleached again by marcus at coupe bizzarre and he took forever to do it. he foiled the bleach and the dye. the colour that he used faded out really fast and i figured i should stop being so lazy and just slap the dye in my hair.

i am now an 'assistant event coordinator' at the distillery. i work with a very tight-ass woman and a very fun gay man. haha...they balance each other out quit nicely. and i've inherited a lap top from the old event coordinator that got fired. all the vowels either stick or are super sensitive. it makes e-mailing a biatch and a half.

i've decided that i'm going to buy a laptop within the next month. i did the math and it turns out that all i have to work is clock in full hours for two weeks and i'm good to go. i have enough hard cash stashed away right now that it won't affect my account balances. hurrah! now i can move into my room and stay there. no more wondering "what the hell is this shit on andy's screen?!?!"

gotta go decide what kind of lap top i want. "according to my research..."

No comments: