Friday, February 11, 2005

procrastination

well, that's pretty much what i've been doing all day. well, i went to work but i didn't do much else. i have to study for a psychology test that i have on monday. i was planning on doing that right away when i got home but then i got stuck on ebay. damn obsessive ebay!

i went to indigo after work because i needed to pick up a copy of on human bondage for my journalism class. i was happily surprised to find that the jolly postman is back in print. i picked up a copy for myself and one for oi. surprise #2 at indigo wasn't so good. my debit card got declined and i got a message saying "contact branch". when i got home, i called customer service and for some reason cibc has blocked my debit card. excuse me, did i do something wrong? and why didn't anyone call me to tell me that my card was blocked. or has someone been stalking me and tried to use my account number? it's all very mysterious.

haha, this morning at work, the head chef came out of the kitchen and asked me "is jerk-off around?" i was a bit taken back by that and asked "and which one is that?" i knew that he was referring to another manager but i needed him to be a little more specific. it's nice to know that jason uses "jerk-off" as a term of endearment for his best friend, peter. such a random man.

gary called me "big dubaya" in an e-mail today. i've told him never to call me that again unless he wants to receive multiple stabs to the chest.

my little brother is currently blow drying his hair. i don't understand his obsession with his hair. there have been points in time when his hair has been longer than mine. i think it's funny that he takes just as long, if not longer, to get ready to leave the house as i do.

i was on the bus yesterday and there was this girl sitting across from me. i was pretty sure that it was alex's girlfriend but i wasn't positive. i remembered her being prettier but i talked to alex and it was her. she's got a a little bit of turkey neck going on. hmm...right...that's the jealous 13 year-old in me who's still in love with alex talking. blech. i'm so glad i'm not 13 anymore. i felt like asking her "so, do you know that your boyfriend's a cheating bastard?" and i know that it seems like i wanted to say that just to start shit but i'm not lying. a cheating bastard he is.

i'm having an oscar night party at my house. i'm a little scared as to how many people are going to show up. it is still my parents' house after all. no smoking inside. hmm...i gotta make sure to have lots of paper towel on hand. this could get very messy.

No comments: