Thursday, November 03, 2005

a flash of light, a crash of drums

that's what my head felt (and is still feeling) like all day. i have these random sharp stabbing pains on the right side of my skull. piercing headaches. i wish i knew what they were. they happen randomly all the time but when i'm sick, they come more often. especially if i turn my head too fast or get up to quickly. everyone in the office keeps asking me if i'm okay (i haven't been my perky self these past few days) and they get very concerned looks on their faces when i grab the side of my head in pain. yay, they care about me, they really do!

my body is really sore too. my whole body is aching. i have to bartend tomorrow so hopefully i'll feel better. stacey offered me some of her perks but she said i wouldn't be able to bartend on them. dammit! i was really hoping to make working tomorrow a tranquil haze. do i have valium left anywhere?

anyway, i gotta go home now (i'm at my parents'). i'll probably blog more later when my headache is keeping me awake.

No comments: