Saturday, March 04, 2006

no more (warm) sunshine & pina colodas

today was my first full day back from the dominican and i was slightly confused today when i woke up on mimi's floor. i spend the last four days waking up early, going to a breakfast buffet and then lying in the sun like the lazy ass i wish i could be year round. it was odd not having to walk to the beach in my pjs to claimed a much desired hut. to all those people who did not get huts: sucks to be your sun burnt ass!

i'm just waiting for peter to finish doing the dishes so i can take a shower. i must deep condition my hair. the salt water feels gross after it dries in your hair. my skin is nicely exfoliated though. i burned a little but nothing too too bad. just my nose is peeling and bright red at the moment. i got a giant bottle of aloe vera gel so i will be smearing that on when i feel inflamed.

peter picked up a digital camera for me in my absence. sometimes he's a good little brother =) i must pay him back tomorrow. the camera's normally $499 but it was on sale for $349. i love deals. i still need to buy a memory card and a case for it. what am i going to do with my old camera? perhaps muckle or my father will want it. i have to get all my punta cana pictures off of it tomorrow.

time to shower and do some reading before bed. more from freezing cold toronto soon...

No comments: