Sunday, November 04, 2007

colder than i want to be

...in a couple of ways:

1) my apartment is very cold and i'm wearing my first pair of knee socks this season.
2) i am somewhat incapable of expressing my emotions thus making me appear like a cold hearted bitch.

on number one, my hands are a bit cold making typing a bit more difficult than it normally is. i've been reading a book on super nutrition for women and it says that you can be cold because your diet is deficient in certain vitamins and minerals. or it could just be that my landlords really don't have any idea how to heat their house properly. the girls that lived here before us said that the place has good climate control but this summer was a bit trying and this prelude to winter doesn't look all that promising either.

on number two, i've become better at being less detached but i'm sure i still seem distant to some people. i'm going to chalk it up to my upbringing as my entire family is very unemotional. well, not my generation but all the adults. very little hugging and screaming but lots of laughter. it's not all bad.

No comments: