Wednesday, May 06, 2009

and the winners are...

Spaghetti with meat sauce and peanut butter cookies!!! I've been in my new apartment since April 17th and it took me until today to break in the kitchen. I am very relived that the stove and oven both work properly.

I've been very slowly getting my place together. All of my books are still downstairs in the basement of this place, but at least everything is under one roof. There have been many opportunities to get my place all set up, but let's face it, I am the worst procrastinator I know. I kept saying that I would use a raining day to get everything set up or that I would just go on a whirl wind cleaning/organizing spree, but neither of those things have occurred. I'm heading to Muskoka for Victoria Day weekend so my goal is to have everything in place by then. That will give me around eight days. Here's hoping.

I want to revamp this blog. The grey is too blah for me now and I'm over the pink. I will need for assistance for customization as I am not very versed with html. I need to think of some new clever theme or title and pick a colour scheme that reflects that. *sigh* I feel very uninspired right now. But on the bright side, I'm having a cold glass of milk with a freshly baked peanut butter cookie. Maybe I will be inspired tomorrow...

1 comment:

Irene said...

post pics of food! please :)