Tuesday, March 24, 2009

sick and tired

I am sitting in Leadership class and am bored out of my skull. This is easily the most useless class in the program I am taking. I understand the purpose of having a leadership class in terms of professional development, but this class is horrible. I am not learning anything in class that I can't learn out of a text book.

I've spent at least 14 of the last 24 hours sleeping because I've been sick since the weekend. I went to see my doctor yesterday and prescribed me Coactifed. This drug knocks you out so I'm not taking any during the day and now I'm suffering from my symtopms. Running nose, sore throat, pain in my ears. Bah. I guess I'm lucky in the sense that I only get sick one or twice a year, but when I finally do get sick, I might as well be dead to the world.

No comments: