Saturday, November 07, 2009

template hell

So I haven't blogged in a while, and it hasn't really been on purpose, but it kind of has been. I've been wanting to start a new blog for a long time now and I finally got a domain that I liked and that was also available. Now that I've gotten the perfect name for my new blog, I'm in search of a new template. The Cutest Blog on the Block is great and all, but just not what I'm looking for. There are tons of templates on other sites that are more "me", but they're all adapted from Wordpress and therefore screws up when you use them on Blogger. Blah! Soon, soon I will have the perfect template and then I will reveal my new blog to the masses! Well, maybe not masses, but at least to the people I know who follow my random postings.

Anyone know any web designers that wouldn't mind helping a girl out by tweaking some templates???

No comments: