Wednesday, December 08, 2004

it's been so long

wow, it's been almost a month since i last posted. well, i finally bought a wool coat, found a pair of pumas to buy, and a kid was stabbed to death outside of my old high school. weird. who would have thought there would ever be a stabbing at eyci? the cops say it's gang related.

i'm currently slightly hung over. it was really warm in the bar last night so we all drank a little quicker than we normally do. there was a party at work and we all got out pretty early which was great. i asked a man for his credit card to run a tab and he offered me his hotel room key instead. i told him it was worth very much to me if he skipped out on his bill. my first instinct was to laugh but then i controlled myself. would all the dirty old men please fuck off? thanks!

i'm going to make my guest appearance at podium tonight. i think it's great that they haven't fired me yet. they give me two shifts a week and i end up giving them away every week because there are better shifts at the distillery. i'm pretty sure i'm going to have to give away more shifts next week. i work there but i only show up maybe once every two or three weeks. fun times! i hope marc is working. our standard greeting "hey stranger". =)

i'm thinking about dying my hair black again. i'm not the type who gets attached to my hair but i'm finding it hard to decide whether or not to dye out the pink. i dyed some of it out months ago because it was taking over my entire head. i think it's because i don't like my cut right now. a woman named 'nutty' cut it. why couldn't i just wait for my regular hair stylist to come back from vacation? it would have only been another 3 days. damn me and my impatience.

i went to jamie kennedy wine bar for dinner last tuesday. the food was amazing and it was surprisingly cheap for the amount of food that we ordered. phil was my foodie friend. everyone else was trying to stay on a budget for that night but phil just kept ordering wines. the $12 cheese plate was great. too bad the service sucked ass. he was such a jackass. he would stand by the computer terminal, which was only two feet away, and would look over our table and not make eye contact. the guy only had four tables so i don't know what he was so frazzled about. so, my advice for dining at jk wine bar: go with a group of about 6 and order one of everything on the menu, and ask not to be served by mitko. unattentive jackass...

time to drink some water. i'm glad i'm not nauseous.

No comments: