Saturday, December 25, 2004

merry christmas

merry christmas everyone!!! i ate too much food!!! i ate two plates of dinner, drank two mugs of mango juice, and had some fruit after all of that. it doesn't sound like a lot but it was my first meal of the day so my stomach strunk. i didn't plan for it to be my first meal of the day but i ended up being a lazy bitch and staying in bed until really late. i pooed and then contemplated making myself throw up. the over-full feeling went away pretty fast so it was okay. i ate some more fruit after that.

my baby second cousin, sheldon, is so cute! his dad, herbert, told him to give me a kiss so he could take a picture and he kissed me on the lips really fast and then ran to look at the picture on the digicam before herbert got a chance to take a picture. he did it twice! so cute! i must sound really dumb using all these exclamation marks!!! after that, we had some fun with a magnidoodle.

my cousins and i played some trivia pursuit after dinner. we didn't play the actual game. we just asked questions but it eventually turned into 'reach for the top' because i was the only one asking questions and everyone else spazzed and shouted out the answers. claudia was playing too and for some reason, she and mimi would shout out the answers and point at me if they knew the answer. they both got very excited about the game.

i'm going boxing day shopping this year. i haven't gone since my mother took me and my brothers when we were kids. was she nuts? why the hell would you take children to a packed mall on boxing day? not my idea of a fun day. anyway, i hope i'll score some kick ass deals. mimi wants to go for 8:00 a.m. when the mall opens.

anyway, i'm going to read magazines now. once again, merry christmas!!!

No comments: