Friday, October 01, 2004

chilly willy bake off

i baked cookies and froze my ass off in the wee hours of the morning. there are now two bags full of double chocolate chunk cookies. i wish that it was possible to make just a few cookies at once but no, you have to make at least a dozen.

it's really cold in my house right now. my brothers must have polar bear blubber because neither of them closed the windows yesterday. my older brother, andy, is currently sleeping in a pair of dark grey sweat pants with elastics around the ankle. he has his feet tucked into his sweat pants "astro boy style". my little brother, peter, pointed out that his lower half looks like a seal because his legs don't look like two human legs. more like a lazy seal lying on some sand or snow.

got a full day planned ahead of me. i'm going to:
  • go to work and get my schedule
  • go to hakim optical and check out some new frames
  • go to george brown and find out what the pre-reqs are for some courses
  • go to the bank
  • go find birthday cards and write them out
  • move more of my junk upstairs to my new/old bedroom

depending on what my schedule looks like, i may have to stop by the distillery and see what the situation there is. i only got two shifts this week and i cannot afford to work there if those are the kind of hours i'm going to get. hopefully there will be some room for me back at the slaughter house if i choose to head back that way (a step backwards i wouldn't be too happy about). mike got transferred back to the complex so hopefully he'll fire some people. i wonder if he's made people feel inadequate yet...

*deep breath* okay...time to go cross some things off the list.


No comments: