Saturday, October 23, 2004

gone forever

well, it's official. the files that were hacked into on opendiary cannot be recovered. good-bye forever dear entries.

i got my hair cut by a woman named 'nutty' on thursday. i liked it to begin with but now no so much. it's too short and i feel like i'm wearing a helmet. the hair at the back of my head curves inwards when it dries and i hate it. i've never put so much pomade in my hair as i have in the past two days. maybe i'll like it more when i dye it again. fabio said that i look 'like a mom' which may be another reason why i'm starting to hair my hair. i don't wanna look like a mother, dammit! i'm only twenty!

the people that get fired from 'the apprentice 2' are really dumb. stacy just got fired and if i worked with her, i'd probably be really annoyed by her. she reminds me of this host, sergio, at work. he really doesn't 'get it' even when you explain something every way you including literally drawing him a picture. i was talking to mike when he was cashing me out and i asked him why no ones has fired him. there hasn't been a day i've worked with him without wanting to either a) strangle him or b) stab myself in the eye.

i need to spend all of tomorrow moving my stuff upstairs. you would think that i would be rational and slowly move things upstairs throughout the week but no, i'm a procrastinator and i love leaving things until the last minute. at least there isn't a lot of furniture to go up. i need to go to ikea to get a new table and some other little things.

time to go bake muffins and wash the dishes. and then dye my hair.

No comments: