Wednesday, October 06, 2004

i'm a proud pigeon?

yup, that's what my yoga instructor told me i was today. i didn't know that there was a poses named the "pigeon sequences". i finally got my ass down to the moksha yoga studio and had a pretty good time. sweat was dripping off of me. funny thing is that i feel like i did a really good work out at a gym but i didn't. my thighs are feeling that "post-workout" tingle. i'm going back for more tomorrow.

i've had a great day so far. well, maybe not great but pretty damn good. it's only 3:24 in the afternoon and i've already eating all of my required dairy and grain servings, i got to the bank and got a new ATM card 'cause i lost it, paid some bills, and got my account switched from monthly statements to a bank book. now i need to get to the kitchen table and buy some produce so i can get my fruit and veggie servings. i just hope works goes quickly so i'll be able to get home and eat said fruits and veggies and i also have honey garlic chicken breast marinating in the fridge for later. i also found out about my george brown courses and the news is good: i have the prerequisites.

i got a iPod mini the other day but i think i'm going to return it. my little bro can't figure out how to put songs on it so if he can't do it, i doubt i can. he recommends me getting the iPod with 15gb because you can just drag mp3s over the to the iPod and it loads up easily.

my friend alkan is finally home! he was in china for over a year doing photography. he is one of the most energetic people i know and he's so fun to be around. when we worked together, we spent a lot of time giving people random donkey punches. the best prank he tried to pull on me was when he tried to undo my bra during a shift meeting. he was standing behind me and he had to use both hands and literally grab my bra straps. i didn't understand why he was having such as hard time because even though he's queer as a three dollar bill, he's a fashion photographer so i thought it'd be able to accomplish taking off a girls bra. guess not...

hmm...time to go shower and watch opera before heading to work.

No comments: