Sunday, October 10, 2004

ttc issues

ugh...i was so tired pulling into broadview station when i got into the station, i went westbound instead of eastbound. i didn't notice that i went the wrong way until i was at sherbourne. and then when i got off the bus going home, i didn't notice that my streetlight was red and the bus almost ran into me. the bus driver honked really loudly and gave me an angry look with his hands in the air. one man on the bus stared at me when it drove past me.

my mother is currently squawking at me. i'm so not looking forward to my parents being home everyday of the week. i'm so use to the them being away five days out of the week. why don't they understand that i don't want to talk to them as soon i walk into the door? nor do they understand what i mean when i say i don't want to talk because i had a bad day. just leave me the hell alone and i'll be fine.

i got called in for a shift at the distillery. the work stations are so messy right now. i want to clean and reorganize it but i didn't care tonight. maybe i'll clean it thursday at lunch when i have nothing to. fortunately, my two schedules don't conflict too much and i only have to get rid of two of my shifts at podium.

i'm looking forward to eating a lot of turkey. i hope no one wants the dark meat. dark meat is so yum. much juicier and more nutritious. there's going to be so much food to consume at my aunt and uncle's place. hurrah!

No comments: