Wednesday, September 30, 2009

wy and the never ending butt dials

If I had to guess, I would say that I get three to five butt dials per week. Now given what a butt dial is, I know that my friends don't mean to do this, but it annoys the crap out of me!! Sometimes I will have seven missed calls from the same person because they keep jarring their phone around just so that it ends up dialing my number over and over and over and OVER again.

I believe the frequency that I get these calls is because of my initials making me the last entry in most people's phones. Does this happen to my brothers too? I doubt it happens as much to Peter as P lands in the middle of the alphabet. Maybe Andy gets lots of butt dials too because he's at the top and at the bottom of the alphabet. Bah. So irritating.

I don't know which I find more annoying. 1) Being butt dialed repeatedly for fifteen minutes or 2) being butt dialed and then being left a three minute message of nothing but either a cell phone being jostled around in a handbag or a message of someone else's random conversation. Sometimes the conversations are funny and entertaining, but that's super rare. Use the key lock on your cell phones people!!!!

Mood: slightly agitated

Listening to: Virgin Radio 99.9

No comments: